<$visit my blogs BlogMetaData$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Why a so many blogs, I guess I’ve never really explained this, allow me rectify the matter. For a start, let me explain that this separation is something that happens in most aspects of my work I experiment with endlessly different styles I make both art and music write poems, short stories, and essays and have ambitions for much more besides and yet no matter how much I may want to I have never been able to bring them together in any hugely successful way [with one exception] blog from the bog is reserved for writings on world events that are happening now or in the past and my opinion on them, nouveau post ma blog is written from the collective perspective of an art movement and is about art and movement and is written in a style half poem half essay [that’s the exception] there is in both of them some intention towards controversy, vst1 serves as a portal to my other blogs and carries pieces of writing about them [such as this] the new one is dedicated purely to TV and as such I felt that it was to narrow to have as a part blog from the bog although having said that TV is a major concern it is one of the biggest windows in the world second perhaps only to the internet which is non the less used by fewer people. There are many other ideas I have for blogs that I may or may not carry out. My diary, philosophy, and Art writings that are not part of the movement.

this was writen at a time when i thought that i would start making more blogs but i've got past that now, so this functions more as a historocal document than anything else having said that i do have three blogs and that is something that even without anything else warrants some explenaition and there it was.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog- Messianic Gentile and playing along.

I too have several blogs. It is getting rediculous, I think. But the post you responded to is so uncharacteristic of the things I put on any of my blogs -especially that one. And there seem to be different strands of my life that need to be held apart to be appreciated -at least in my mind.

Anyway, thanks for playing. You are welcome anytime.

Mike Exum

Many blessings...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its good that you have distiction between your blogs.. unlike me.. who has no ideq why i have more than one... but its all good. I love reading your stuff

7:50 PM  
Anonymous BLOGS said...

Blogging is a technological possibility. A facility offered for sharing of information and comments over the net. There are many types of blogs like; personal, genre, corporate and media. A detailed analysis into the benefits and drawbacks of a blog site will not only help you understand it much better but also use it more effectively and efficiently.

2:00 PM  
Blogger angelica zoe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home